Monday 22 November 2021

22/11/21 Next consultation

Face-to-face consultation with Dr.Ch at Springfield 11:00 - not much to talk about except the mini-rashes / vasculitis (again) and I'm expecting him to confirm the next Zometa on Thursday when I pick up the next bag of meds. They'll also take bloods so that will start off the whole nervous week again waiting for the results.

Decent boules at Ongar yesterday morning - played two, won one, lost one. Significantly colder and almost everyone wearing gloves. Mine kept the nasties away again. Will go to Epping tomorrow for the afternoon, after I'm finished at Springfield. Won't be able to do Tower on Tuesday evening because a Parish Council meeting clashes. I've decided it's time I went to a live one again - facemask, sit away from the others at the end of the table, insist on an open window, etc..

Nothing else new tonight, except this photo of a near-new moon taken through the landing window with double-glazing reflections and just a hint of the farm reservoir at the bottom. I think it looks better in b&w than in natural colour - what little of it there was pre-dawn:



No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...