Tuesday 2 November 2021

02/11/21 (2) First frost, antibodies

The first frost of the year on the flat roof at the back of the house this morning:












Bright and sunny at the front, with the maple doing its best:













Quite an improvement in the right neck and shoulder this morning - pretty much pain free and I can turn my head a bit to the right again. Nevertheless, I'll give this evening's boulles at Tower a miss. Maybe some gentle stuff at Ongar on Wednesday afternoon and the usual Thursday evening at Birchanger.


As it's well over two weeks since my Primary 3 COVID vaccination, about to do an antibody test. Fifty quid, but well worth it IMO whichever way the result goes.














Plenty of blood from just one finger prick this time, and I'm getting better at getting most of it into that rather narrow tube. Off to the post after lunch to send it on its way to the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...