Saturday 27 November 2021

27/11/21 The Hare, Camp Coffee

 A grey, damp, drizzly November day yesterday with the temperature only reaching two or three degrees above zero. I went out in the morning to collect two prescriptions, one for me and one for one of the cats with chronic cystitis. Got home sand took a Furosemide with the usual Niagara-like results after an hour or two. I'm hoping for a better weight reading later as I'm sure I've had a bit too much fluid retention recently.

Planning on going out for breakfast later, probably to The Hare where I expect to have an Eggs Benedict with an added local Garnett's sausage. And no lunch...











I think that photo must have been taken a few years ago during the refurbishment, as there are no cars and no markings in the car park.


Did Pill Organisation last night so as to be ready to take the morning pills out with me. The various finger/thumb splits didn't help with that...

Tesco's delivery inexplicably included two bottles of Camp Coffee. I was surprised that the stuff still exists, and that there may be be somebody not too far from here who gets through two bottles a week. However, pleased to see that the old Empire artwork is still on the bottles, if rather smaller than I remember, and rather more "equal".
















Sue 'phoned Tesco to find out what to do with these unwanted bottles, and the answer is that they don't want them back and we could donate to a food bank or similar.


Very sleepy again all day yesterday - possibly no coincidence  that it was the first day back on Lenalidomide after the week off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...