Tuesday 9 November 2021

09/11/21 Mini-rash?

 I'm a little concerned about this mini-rash or whatever it is on my left forearm:













It looks OK to the naked eye but the photos reveal a gash with some skin breakdown, which I haven't seen in the others. It also seems to be taking a little longer to fade away. Keeping a careful eye and will keep the photo for the dermatologist. Needless to say,I've heard nothing yet about an appointment date.

Nothing much else for yesterday. Played boules at Epping in the afternoon - a few good balls and too much rubbish. Still waiting to hear from the respiratory man about an appointment or CPAP machine arrival.

The hand cream and cotton gloves thing worked quite well last night and helped to clear various splits and scratches and etc, off both hands, right in particular. But, as I expected, the gloves made the overnight O2 sensor  and the Oura ring impossible. So I'm going for alternate nights and will put the O2 sensor and my Oura ring on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...