Monday 5 April 2021

04/04/21 (2) Finger splits return, and Muscles4Myeloma results

I knew it. One new thumb split (left), one new fingertip one, and the ones on the outsides of the little fingers both opened up again. There are words for how I feel about that and the circumstances that brought it about, but they're not suitable for a wholesome family-friendly blog like this one. I'm not looking forward to another couple of weeks trying to get these ones to heal. I think I'd better arrange to be out the next time those gardeners come...

Did a bit more work on it today and established where the problem is, which is going to mean replacing the whole unit plus electrics that holds the UV lamp. Not a bad price from Amazon, fortunately.

We had a walk along the farm track almost opposite the house and then to Brickhouse Farm and back along the road.  It looks as if things are drying out quite nicely, so the walks across fields and along field edges should become accessible again, which is something to look forward to.

Lunch was a roast chicken take-away from a pub in Fyfield, and apple crumble. Unfortunately the chicken was seriously overdone but the rest was good. Portion sizes far too big - we had more of it for dinner and the dessert for a late supper, and still had a lot to throw out.

I have to retract something I wrote earlier about Muscles4Myeloma. Full results are now out, including:











I come somewhere around the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...