Thursday 8 April 2021

08/04/21 Repeat

See previous post - very much the same, except no Furosemide. The problem of the UV lamp in the pond filter remains unsolved despite replacing the entire electrical system and fitting a  brand new lamp. It's probably something so blindingly simple that I just can't see it. Anyway, we've called in professional pond people who will be coming on Saturday if I haven't fixed it first.

Targets met, splits not started healing yet (a few days not working outside in this bitter cold will help), bowels pretty good, oedema slightly improved but there's some way still to go. Another Furosemide day coming, I think, as I don't need to go out until I head out for a walk (I hope) in the afternoon by which time the worst of the effect should have worn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...