Wednesday 21 April 2021

21/04/21 The Good Easter ford, duck eggs, and posible good news

We went to a favourite spot, the Good Easter ford, for daily exercise yesterday. This shot is the reverse angle from the standard view which I've posted before. That's Sue sitting on my walker in the middle of the shot. Water level is very low at the moment.









Nothing much myelomatous today. The finger splits are continuing to heal nicely thanks to Udderly Smooth Moisturising Cream. I'm plastering it on my brittle fingernails as well, but no sign of improvement there yet.

MORNING UPDATE: Finger swelling not as marked as it was - rings feel looser and will come off again - just! Took a Furosemide after breakfast as I don't expect to be leaving the house for several hours. Swelling in the ankles and feet also still there, but not as marked as before.

Two beautiful duck eggs ready to be poached for lunch:









After that I may well set out to re-wax my Australian bush hat, which badly needs it.


AFTERNOON UPDATE: Hat re-waxed successfully. Needs a few days resting time than do it again. More to the point, here's something encouraging from the Telegraph. If, of course, it can be taken at face value...



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...