Monday 19 April 2021

19/04/21 (2) Dex morning


Woke up just after 0500 with that familiar dex feeling. That makes three hours for the night. Not enough sleep and my ring won't be happy about it but that's dex for you. No way back to sleep on a dex morning, so it's Big Bang Theory time again.

There's what looks like freezing fog outside and it may well be worse along the road because I haven't heard anything drive past in the last half hour.








I took the photo with the flash on 'auto' and I think the two bright spots are reflections of the flash in the double glazing. Not some farm vehicle out there at this time in the morning! Nevertheless, looks like White Walker territory from Beyond The Wall out there. It's going to have to warm up a lot before I'm going to be willing to expose my fingers to working outside to replace that four-way hose fitting. I feel a change of plan coming on. Might make some bread instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...