Sunday 11 April 2021

11/04/21 Little change

Another day spent at home, mainly because of the pond people who came to sort out the problem with the UV lamp in the filter. I won't go into the details but it's still unsorted although we have a plan in place. 

Because I was inside most of the day, the finger splits have continued to improve. The oedema, however, doesn't.  Fingers swollen enough that getting my sensor ring off to put it in the charger was really hard. That one used to be almost too loose. I need regular Furosemide daily or every other day for a while, but it just hasn't fitted into the schedule recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...