Saturday 3 April 2021

03/04/21

A cold day yesterday with a biting wind all morning. It improved a little in the afternoon so I took the opportunity of a quick walk up to Peppers Green Lane (with sheepskin gloves). Slightly surprisingly no new finger splits have appeared, although the thumb one is healing only very slowly. As I know from long experience, it's very easy to knock them right back again at this stage. Dealing with three pill boxes and all those blister packs on Sunday could easily be enough. It was last week.

Otherwise, it was the quiet day I had planned and felt I needed.

A little annoyed with the people behind Muscles4Myeloma. It ended with the end of last month, but not a thing heard from them. It's as if the organisers lost all interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...