Tuesday 13 April 2021

13/04/21 Oral surgeon

 For once, I'm writing a post on the day it applies to...

Went to Broomfield Hospital this morning for my appointment with the oral surgeon. Result - that patch of exposed bone is no longer there. The gum has grown back over it all by itself. I'm not too surprised at that piece of good news because it has been pain-free for quite a while. Nothing more to do except a review appointment in a year's time. Then took the car to the car-wash (badly needed, covered in red Saharan dust) and filled it up before going home and making American-style scrambled eggs for lunch. Almost as good as my usual Gordon Ramsay style, but the washing up is much easier.

Walked the triangle in the afternoon and easily met the day's target.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...