Tuesday 13 April 2021

13/04/21 Dex is coming back

I had the monthly 'phone consultation with Dr.Ch yesterday morning. After the less than successful experiment to determine the cause of the tiredness / fatigue / whatever, I'm going back onto dex with the next cycle which starts on Friday. As len/dex is the standard treatment for my stage of the disease, I'm happy with that. Also having the next set of bloods taken on Friday, so that'll start off the nervous wait for the results again.

Finger splits still improving, and for the first time in quite a while I'm able to type normally (which is not with all fingers, but most of them).

Pond problem not solved yet. Awaiting delivery of yet another new ballast to our pond people, and then for them to fix another time to come and see if that works. And I now have another electrical problem with a lawnmower I haven't used for two years... There's no end to the troubles, but they give me something to do..

Yesterday's walk was down Pepper's Green Lane, and it got me up to my targets for the day. I took some photos.

Farm cottages near the end of the Lane:










I like the way this house sits in its grounds at end of the Lane. The Essex Way is just visible on the right.









Spring!





No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...