Monday 3 May 2021

03/05/21 Dex #2 was better

Dex #2 was a much better night. Slept well and woke up with that absolute certainty of not going back to sleep at 06:40. That makes something over four and a half hours, which seems to be enough for me these days. We haven't yet decided where we're going today.

Finger splits are much improved - probably a combination of (gradually) improving temperatures and the Udderly Smooth cream. The few that are left are in the final stages of healing and no new ones have appeared (or re-appeared) for a week or so. I still take gloves with me for anything more than a walk down the garden but tend not to use them most of the time. The improvement in everyday life is out of all proportion to these small but intensely annoying splits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...