Friday 21 May 2021

21/05/21 Pakwaan

Another wet cold windy day. I haven't been any further from the house than the bins, and that wasn't much fun. I can't remember a May as bad as this one has been so far.

It's Sue's birthday so we're going out for dinner to Pakwaan in Writtle. This will be our first proper meal out since the first lockdown began, so more than one thing to celebrate! I've already sorted out my evening pills for after the meal (I have mini pill boxes which work well for this kind of thing).

It was a delicious meal, although a very long time coming because of a problem in the kitchen with some new software supposed to print the chef's tickets from the orders taken at the tables. Just about everyone had to wait a good hour between starter and main, or before getting anything at all. 

















Missed my activity target by 2%. Hardly surprising considering the weather etc., but annoying all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...