Wednesday 19 May 2021

19/05/21 Brunch

Still on a bit of a high after yesterday's  good news. Have emailed Superdrug asing if they can give more detail on the result other than ">0.8 U/ml".

A couple of friends came to our house this morning for a chat and brunch before Sue had to go off for an appointment. I made the bacon & egg sandwiches, which seemed to go down well. Just another sign of things slowly getting back towards "normal". Then I had a hearing aid check booked at Specsavers - about 5% deterioration in my hearing since 2018,  well within the capacity of my hearing aids to handle. If not for that I'd have been on the boules piste at Ongar.

That's about it for today, apart from taking some pills. Then taking some more pills. And so it goes on...

One more thing. The AdCal substitute (calcium and vit.D3 chewable tablets) arrived from Healthspan. So now back on track with those for however long I stay on Zometa, which should be another six months to make up the standard two years of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...