Thursday 13 May 2021

12/05/21 Myeloma, Boules, Backgammon

Yesterday's summary:

Myeloma: Took my breakfast pills. Took my lunchtime pills. Took my after-dinner pills. Took my last thing pills... Everything seems ok, digestive system back to reasonable stability again and finger splits appreciate the warmer weather.












Boules: Played my best yet, winning several ends (although my teams lost both matches by a single point). I've developed a  new stance with weight on the left (and slightly back) leg. This helps to keep my right hip clear of the delivery swing, and my long-standing back problems (one of them very much myeloma-related) seem happy with it.













Backgammon: Won a devastating double game first time, then another double in the second game. After that it was one each, and despite that spectacular start I'm still three games down for the week. That should tell you what a terrible Monday and Tuesday I had....









Later today, back to Springfield for the next round of bloods and meds collection to last me through the next cycle. And possibly a Zometa  drip, although I'm not expecting that before next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...