Sunday 2 May 2021

02/02/21 Dex, dex, dex...

Went to bed 02:02, read for fifteen minutes or so, woke up at 04:05, gave up the fight to go back to sleep at 04:45. Total sleep time not a lot over two hours, which is as bad as I've been for quite a while. Possibly my awareness of needing to be up in time for an earlyish breakfast (by our standards) before boules in Ongar may have played a part - I can usually rely on my internal alarm clock whenever there's a real reason to be up early, but this has overdone it.











Back to sunrise photos. Red sky in the morning, and a light frost on the flat roof. Alexa reports 4C oside. Six hours to go until Sunday boules, should be time for it to warm up a bit.


Sun's up:







No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...