Sunday 16 May 2021

16/05/21 (2) Boules and bloods

Despite the threatening forecast, arrived at the Ongar piste 10:40 in warm bright sunshine and it stayed that way for an hour or so.

































Then the rain began, quite heavy but it lightened up after twenty minutes or so

I played three matches, lost count of who won what, learned a few more names, and played some decent throws. I also met my opponent in the SIngles Competition and partner in the Doubles (the same man, but not the one I thought it was). I still think he'll win the singles but I think we might make a half-decent doubles team and get through a round or even two.

On the myeloma front, dex night #2 coming up, and tomorrow I'm off to the new Chelmsford Health Hub behind the bus station for them to earn their £16 by doing my  RUDY (Rare Diseases Study) blood draw so I can put it in the post well before the weekend. All I have to do is to work out where to park, although the Blue Badge will help with that!

Now about to do my COVID antibody test which got put off for a day or two for a reason I now can't remember.


No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...