Monday, 24 May 2021

24/05/21 Accident-prone?

After yesterday's nose-plant at Ongar Boules (now recovering very well, and no associated aches and pains this morning) I had another little "accident" this morning. I fumbled getting the bread knife out of the drying rack and gave myself a little slice across the top of my right middle finger.










Nothing to worry about and lost only a couple of drops of blood, but not my usual level of knife-handling skills!

Ongar Petanque branded clothing has arrived - polo shirt, fleece, light and heavy "waterproof" jackets - and all at remarkably cheap prices (under £70 for that lot). Quality seems good. As almost everybody else wears these, I'll feel a bit more part of the gang.



No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...