Tuesday 4 May 2021

04/05/21 (2) Sleep disruption

Fell asleep in my study chair last night so didn't get to bed until something after 03:15. Then woke up about 7:00, couldn't get back to sleep.... just like a dex morning but it wasn't one. Definitely a bit more sleep disruption recently. Interesting that my ring counted the sleep in my chair as part of the night, giving me some four and a half hours altogether. Usually if I nod off for a while that isn't counted. I'm not completely sure how the ring distinguishes sleep from being awake but I think changes in blood flow related to lying down have something to do with it.




























A sleep score of 60 is not too bad by my standards. There's a lot more data available, that screen is just a summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...