Tuesday, 4 May 2021

04/05/21 (2) Sleep disruption

Fell asleep in my study chair last night so didn't get to bed until something after 03:15. Then woke up about 7:00, couldn't get back to sleep.... just like a dex morning but it wasn't one. Definitely a bit more sleep disruption recently. Interesting that my ring counted the sleep in my chair as part of the night, giving me some four and a half hours altogether. Usually if I nod off for a while that isn't counted. I'm not completely sure how the ring distinguishes sleep from being awake but I think changes in blood flow related to lying down have something to do with it.




























A sleep score of 60 is not too bad by my standards. There's a lot more data available, that screen is just a summary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...