Thursday 4 February 2021

04//2/21 Oaklands

Went  to Oaklands Park for a slightly longer walk than usual to avoid the mud by taking to the roads instead, and it started raining (again!) on the way back afterwards. The ground is now so saturated after an exceptionally wet January that even a tiny bit of rain just lies on the surface. All the cross-country walks through the fields that I did back in the summer are completely out of the question now and will be for a long time to come.

More evidence that the propranolol is having a beneficial - or even slightly too beneficial effect on the constipation brought about by the dex or the len or possibly both. I'm planning on skipping the Senna again tonight, I don't think I need it. Diarrhoea is a listed side-effect but there again so is constipation! 

Dr.Ku's response to my letter about propranolol has been to arrange a 'phone call on the 19th. Obviously not seen as urgent (which it isn't). So I'll keep going with the 80mg propranolol for the time being.

Two different views of Oaklands from the bench we normally use for coffee-drinking. One with Walter, one without. The big house containing the Chelmsford Museum is behind us.











No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...