Thursday, 18 February 2021

18/02/21 Hearing aid pairing, and signs of spring

 A very successful trip to Specsavers - easy on-street disabled parking followed by Mohammed fixing the pairing problem in just a couple of minutes. I don't go into shops etc. enough for facemask-wearing to feel natural, but I'm getting there. When I came out the rain had just about stopped, so called in at Admiral's Park and had a good long walk with just a stick, which is OK as long as I know I'm going to be staying on good hard level footpaths. Anything less, and I need the extra security of a walker. Probably the best bit of healthy exercise I've had since the ice and snow set in a while ago.

Spring is sprung in the Park, or at least started springing:











Nice to see something of the "old normal" in these strange times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...