Thursday 18 February 2021

18/02/21 Hearing aid pairing, and signs of spring

 A very successful trip to Specsavers - easy on-street disabled parking followed by Mohammed fixing the pairing problem in just a couple of minutes. I don't go into shops etc. enough for facemask-wearing to feel natural, but I'm getting there. When I came out the rain had just about stopped, so called in at Admiral's Park and had a good long walk with just a stick, which is OK as long as I know I'm going to be staying on good hard level footpaths. Anything less, and I need the extra security of a walker. Probably the best bit of healthy exercise I've had since the ice and snow set in a while ago.

Spring is sprung in the Park, or at least started springing:











Nice to see something of the "old normal" in these strange times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...