Sunday 7 February 2021

07/02/21 (2) Harder

Snow finally (15:30) coming down a bit harder but with temperature still around zero some of it's more like hail than snow. I think we might have a decent fall overnight.











Hope not too bad because I have to drive into Chelmsford  on Tuesday to sort out the problem with pairing my hearing aids with my new phone, and again on Wednesday for adjustments to my new glasses, which tend to slip downwards and fall off when I'm looking down. It's not the snow that worries me, or even the ice that may follow, it's the effect of the cold on my fingertips. D*mn dex!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...