Friday 26 February 2021

26/02/21 Another dex night

Went to bed a little earlier than usual, just before 02:00, not sure when I woke up but lay in bed thinking for quite a while before I got up at 07:12. Pleased that my ring got it spot-on this time.

Sun sparkling on a light frost on the flat roof over the kitchen this morning. I doubt it'll last long but the temperatures are all over the place at the moment. I'll leave working on the oil tank until later for the sake of my fingers (only one annoying split left, on the side of my right little finger, but it wouldn't take much to start a few more off).



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...