Sunday 7 February 2021

07/02/21 Snow and finger splits

Mid-day, and some VERY light snow has arrived. For the second shot, my phone preferred to focus on the raindrops on the window. Temperature at freezing or very close - "too cold for snow".










Did the Sunday pill thing in forty-five minutes this morning but have some more stuff to order. It all takes time. I think I'll be staying in again - if nothing else that should give the finger splits a chance to heal a bit. They really do not like getting even a tiny bit cold, Typing is easier  than it was yesterday, only the right middle finger is causing a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...