Tuesday 9 February 2021

09/02/21 Thaw?

A fraction less cold today, but -1 or thereabouts now (22:30). Fingers and hands in a bad way after clearing snow off the cars this morning and doing the bins this evening. Gloves are all very well but not enough. I've cancelled tomorrows Specsavers appointment because they adjusted my glasses while I was in today, so I have no reason to leave the house and I don't intend to. I shall have a finger-healing day instead.

Also expecting an early (10:00am, that's early for me) Microsoft Teams call from MyelomaUK's Advocacy Panel. I've never used Teams, so that might be interesting. Installed it a few days ago, but that's as far as I've got. I have a phone number to call if problems, might need it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...