Saturday 13 February 2021

13/02/21 (3) Target beaten

Exceeded my activity target (by 592/400 so far) just by spending most of the day in the kitchen. Too cold etc. to get out for a walk, but hoping for better things tomorrow. Made some heart-shaped signature Cheesy Parmesan Biscuits in advance of the day - quite a lot have disappeared already. Use of a heart-shaped cutter not an idea of mine, BTW, I stole it from a friend.

Minus 2C outside now. Stayed below freezing all day. BBC weather says it will gradually climb into positive territory through the day tomorrow. I hope so, because my "mental health" needs me to get out of the house.

01:20 UPDATE: Outside temperature up to 0C. Things are getting warmer. There's hope for tomorrow after Pill Organisation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...