Sunday 14 February 2021

14/02/21 Warmer, and some reading matter

Warmer today, getting up to +4C early afternoon. Made it to Oaklands Park, coffee (cold and breezy on bench!) and a rather short walk before retreating to the comfort of the car. Sheepskin-lined gloves passed their first test, and splits no worse than they were before. Request for hints'n'tips on the Myeloma FB group produced little beyond a few people's favourite hand creams and olive oil. Passed my activity target (444/400) with an hour of the day left to go.

I now have some heavy reading to do - Myeloma: State of the Nation and a lengthy piece from Science in Parliament (the Journal of the Parliamentary and Scientific Committee). I'll be back later...

1 comment:

  1. Informative stuff. Actually, I'm also a student and find out the solved or answers to my syllabus questions & landed here. It is appropriate to quote Ford Madox Ford here: As good as an elephant is, he will never become a warthog: this is the main point of lineserved.com criticism. Its a fact you have also shared an enjoyable and informative piece of content here. Anyways, thanks for sharing the nice piece of stuff with us.

    ReplyDelete

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...