Sunday 6 June 2021

06/06/21 Ongar Garden Centre and lawn mowing

We went for a decent walk round the back of Ongar yesterday, after going to the Ongar Garden Centre for lunch (a shared toasted cheese and tomato sandwich). After that, because of the threat of rain this afternoon, it was lawn mowing time. As a result, I beat my activity target by a factor of five - not quite a record, but close. Hard and sweaty work in the heat, glad I can still do it.













Pill Organisation after dinner because it's Ongar Boules in the morning. No competitions this time (the Secretary is unable to be there), just friendly practice games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...