Monday 7 June 2021

07/06/21 Boules video

I don't think I've posted a video on this blog before, so here's a little one from Ongar Boules yesterday morning:



The man on the left at the beginning, in a black and white Buster Keaton t-shirt and with a white baseball cap and shorts, is my doubles partner Brian. The man all in black on the left near the end of the clip is Georgi, who was so helpful a fortnight ago with his first-aid kit when I very nearly broke my nose - all nicely healed up now, BTW. No matches yesterday, as the Secretary wasn't able to be there. We resume the competitions next week.

Nothing else tonight - I'll report on the 'phone consultation with Dr.Ch tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...