Saturday 5 June 2021

05/06/21 Rain, VoIP

 A very different kind of day yesterday - solid heavy rain all the way from mid-morning to early evening. I didn't get out for a walk but comfortably met my activity target anyway.













Coming to the end of the current cycle now - have just started week 4 with no Lenalidomide, have a 'phone appointment with Dr.Ch on Tuesday and a Springfield appointment on Thursday for bloods, Zometa, and the next lot of meds.

According to the Facebook group some people are now having face-to-face consultations with their haematologists again. Next month, perhaps? That'll be after "Freedom Day" on the 21st, if that actually happens.

Should be a better day later today. I have the cat drinking fountain to do and some butter to make in the morning, which will keep the dishwasher busy in the afternoon. Sue has an online rehearsal mid-day, so we'll probably head out for lunch and a walk after that.

Have also been busy with VoIP (internet) telephony. I've got it working but still have to figure out how to integrate the TrueCall unit. Should it go between the router and the VoIP box (Vonage) or between the box and the phone? And what cables do I need? And at what stage do I start the process of porting the old landline number across to VoIP so I can kill the old landline and broadband altogether?

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...