Friday 25 June 2021

25/06/21 Fatigue

Did a few jobs about the house in the morning, then we went out to a couple of local farm shops for fresh veggies, bought lunch (there goes this week's sausage roll allowance) and had a couple of Rossi ice-creams on the way home as well as taking a walk around the Leaden Roding cricket ground. Then I felt exhausted and fell asleep for too much of the afternoon, woke up for afternoon tea and a bit of boules practice on the lawn, made dinner, fell deep asleep again... I don't know why the fatigue is worse on some days than others (except, perhaps, for dex) but this was a bad one for no obvious reason. And that, I think, is all for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...