Wednesday 2 June 2021

02/06/21 Thorndon Country Park and phones

Again I find myself short of things to write about - until the next set of bloods, perhaps. We tick along, one set of pills to the next, and not much changes apart from the bowels which remain on the unstable side. Sticking with nothing more than one nightly senna plus a morning Spogest (gut bacterial spores) which has definitely helped before. It'll take that a week or three to have much effect, I expect.

Boules this afternoon, if the decent weather continues as predicted. A lovely summery day yesterday, and we went to Thorndon Country Park on the edge of Brentwood, stopping only to drop off  a couple of Amazon returns - one at our nearest Post Office in Fyfield, the other at a place that does UPS returns with just a barcode (which Amazon sent me) rather than the QR code that everywhere else wants - and  which they didn't send me. I'd spent the morning switching over from our old cordless phones (one base station and three extensions) to new ones (with one extra extension for the bedroom) with more up-to-date specs which should allow them to work with VoIP internet telephony and the new model True Call. I hope...



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...