Saturday 12 June 2021

12/06/21 Lenalidomide collected

I collected my 15mg Lenalidomide from Springfield Oncology at 12:30 yesterday, in between boules with the Rodings U3A group in the morning and more boules with some regulars from the Ongar Club in the afternoon before getting home for the Tesco delivery. So Consolidation Cycle 14 is under way (I took the first Len last night), which means that I've now been on that regime for just over a year with never a sign of a paraprotein or anything else unpleasant - apart from the manageable side-effects that I live with every day. Can't ask for much better than that.

For the biochemists and molecular biologists, this is Lenalidomide:










Pleased to say that my side won in the morning, although I wasn't so good in the afternoon. Either way, I'm sure it's good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...