Thursday 10 June 2021

10/06/21 Burnham-on-Crouch

 Beautiful summer day so we went to Burnham-on-Crouch for lunch and a walk along the seafront.










I had scampi (well, monkfish tail) & chips, Sue had a jacket potato with beans and cheese. We shared to some extent... Yesterday was a light evening meal to compensate, so I did an omelette aux fines herbes with thyme, chives, oregano, and marjoram fresh from the garden plus some more thyme and basil from pots on the kitchen window. And home-made butter, of course. I think the eggs came from our neighbour's chickens as well. Also did a little tomato salad with freshly ground pepper and extra-virgin olive oil.

Myeloma? Hardly thought about it yesterday, apart from deciding to add a Fybogel to the nightly Senna. Later today, off to Springfield for Zometa, bloods, and next month's pills. 

Earlier this evening I did a little job for one of the MyelomaUK Panels (advice on a new edition of their Myeloma bone disease and bisphosphonates Infoguide ) and I must now go and check on the Facebook group...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...