Wednesday 8 September 2021

08/09/21 (2) Health stats

Went to bed at 03:00 (having fallen asleep in my chair in the study for an hour and a half), woke up and got up at 07:00. SnoreLab reports a noisy night with a Snore Score of 100 - second worst so far. Overnight oxygen averaged 95% with 32 drops of >4%. BP half an hour after getting up was 108/72, well into the "ideal" zone. Left foot feels fine, right one's better but not by a lot, and there's still some ankle oedema showing which is not normal at this time in the morning. Perhaps I over-hydrated a bit yesterday... Temperature 36.7, and my ring is busy updating its firmware. As for the hearing aids, both were still in the charger but with their LEDs off. The app on my phone reported them both on 100%. I put them both in - still with no LEDs, I would expect flashing or continuous green on taking them out of the charger - and they are working fine. So the moral is to ignore the LEDs as far as possible!

Anyway, should be OK for an expedition later today as long as I'm not too ambitious with the walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...