Sunday, 19 September 2021

19/09/21 (2) Aids & dex

More hearing aid frustration. The left one charged OK overnight but the right one wouldn't connect at first so I changed its wax guard and put it back in the charger.and it came up at just1%. Now appears to be charging OK (4%) but I'll have to go out to Ongar with just one aid. Not ideal. By the time I got back from Ongar it was showing solid green and 100% charge. Both aids now in their corresponding ears and working fine. No idea what's going to happen tonight...

Last night was a dex night (just 10mg) and tonight will be another. Definitely much less effect on sleep timings than it had at first when I was double the dose.

Dr.Ch has asked me to send a photo of the most recent mini-proto-rash. He suggests having a word with a dermatologist. He's already got photos of the earlier ones.

Must go and prep a baked potato - 10 mins in microwave then 50 mins or so in air fryer works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...