Sunday 19 September 2021

19/09/21 (2) Aids & dex

More hearing aid frustration. The left one charged OK overnight but the right one wouldn't connect at first so I changed its wax guard and put it back in the charger.and it came up at just1%. Now appears to be charging OK (4%) but I'll have to go out to Ongar with just one aid. Not ideal. By the time I got back from Ongar it was showing solid green and 100% charge. Both aids now in their corresponding ears and working fine. No idea what's going to happen tonight...

Last night was a dex night (just 10mg) and tonight will be another. Definitely much less effect on sleep timings than it had at first when I was double the dose.

Dr.Ch has asked me to send a photo of the most recent mini-proto-rash. He suggests having a word with a dermatologist. He's already got photos of the earlier ones.

Must go and prep a baked potato - 10 mins in microwave then 50 mins or so in air fryer works very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...