Friday 3 September 2021

03/09/21 (2) Bad night

Not as good a night as I've been having recently. Woke up a bit before six with the feeling of being unable to swallow that I remember from taking Tramodol when I broke my shoulder four years ago. It's not easy to get back to sleep after that, so I didn't. My ring shows good uninterrupted sleep before that, but my Snore Score hit a personal best (or worst) of 97:













and the overnight oxygen saturation monitor shows some drops, but I've had worse:













Temp is OK at 36.5 and BP 123/74 also OK. My hypochondria score would probably be off the scale, if I had one. Thinking about yesterday's developments with that rash, and there's always the possibility of a reaction to the Zometa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...