Friday, 3 September 2021

03/09/21 (2) Bad night

Not as good a night as I've been having recently. Woke up a bit before six with the feeling of being unable to swallow that I remember from taking Tramodol when I broke my shoulder four years ago. It's not easy to get back to sleep after that, so I didn't. My ring shows good uninterrupted sleep before that, but my Snore Score hit a personal best (or worst) of 97:













and the overnight oxygen saturation monitor shows some drops, but I've had worse:













Temp is OK at 36.5 and BP 123/74 also OK. My hypochondria score would probably be off the scale, if I had one. Thinking about yesterday's developments with that rash, and there's always the possibility of a reaction to the Zometa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...