Wednesday, 22 September 2021

21/09/21 (2) Sleep problems

I've always been on the nocturnal side and for many years it's been my habit to stay up after midnight (when I often feel at my sharpest for the whole day), catch up on recorded TV, do computer stuff, and etc., and get to bed somewhere between 02:00 and 02:30. Recently I've started falling asleep in my study chair at 01:00 to 01:30 and waking up again the wrong side of 03:00. As I'm also tending to wake up earlier than before, the result is not enough hours of decent sleep, even though I don't need many. I've been setting two alarms in my study for just before 02:00 (Alexa and phone) but I just sleep through them... Not at all sure what the answer to this is. Long experience tells me that if I try going to bed earlier I just don't sleep, so that wouldn't help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

08/10/2026 The best laid plans...

Well, so much for my plan to post rather more frequently. This may have been the longest break yet. The plain fact is that there hasn't ...