Friday 10 September 2021

10/09/21 Birchanger boules, and bloods again

The day started grey and damp, but later went hot and very humid. I'm expecting thunderstorms before too long. I took Victor the Veloped along to the post box to send off my routine bowel cancer screening sample, and later discovered that I'd been seen by Ken and Barbara from Thorley / Birchanger Boules as they drove past. That walk was combined with a litter-pick from us along to the Four Wantz,doing my social conscience no end of good.

Boules at Birchanger in the evening. The temporary lights work but are far from ideal. We're hoping to have better permanent lighting installed by next week.


















As for myeloma, I'll settle for those blood test results I reported in the previous post. It's hard to describe how great the sense of relief is when good ones come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...