Sunday 10 October 2021

10/10/21 (21) Overnight sensors

It being a dex night, when  I woke up after a bare three hours I decided to get up and come through to the study where at least I can make good use of the remaining early hours on the computer. Of course I have my phone in the bedroom and I could take a notebook in, but it's just not the same. I'm old-fashioned enough to think that only a desktop PC is the real thing and the other ones, useful as they may be, are essentially just toys.

One of the things the phone does is to record and analyse snoring with SnoreLab, which produced my worst night yet:
















It might not have looked so bad if I had slept on for rather longer.

The overnight oxygen saturation gadget produced a contrasting result with my best night yet:
















Hard to put those two together.

The under-mattress sleep recorder showed uninterrupted sleep for most of the night:
















and my ring pretty much agrees:
















And just a few months ago the only way of knowing how well I'd slept was by the way I felt when I woke up. Now I know how far "the way I felt" reflects the reality. The answer, more often than not, doesn''t reflect the reality very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...