Monday 18 October 2021

18/10/21 (2) Consultation and boules

Not a particularly productive meeting with Dr.Ch, which is perhaps not surprising as nothing much has changed for quite some time. We agreed if that the CPAP machine (when I get one) doesn't have a positive effect on my sleepiness, then we might try cutting the lenalidomide from 15mg down to 10. We talked about those mini-rashes and the neuropathic episode after the wet and windy night at Tower, and agreed that neither appeared to be connected to the myeloma.

After that I went to Epping in the hope of some afternoon boules and found several good players to join. Two very good games, and my pointing was probably the best I've ever done. Very satisfying after a few sessions where I haven't played as well as I know I can.

No active finger splits at the moment - the combination of a glove on my left hand and and a handwarmer in the right hand pocket i working well. The USB handwarmer gets up to a good temperature and holds plenty of charge for a full session of boules and plenty more, but it may not be so good when the temperature drops a lot lower. Considering some rechargeable electrically heated gloves from Amazon which could be very useful  when out for walks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...