Thursday 28 October 2021

28/10/21 Sleepy day and a new mini-rash

 Another lazy and sleepy day yesterday - for once I got nowhere near my activity target. I seem to be going through a worse-than-usual "fatigue" patch at the moment.The various apps that monitor sleep apnoea in different ways all give very consistent results day to day (a bit on the wrong side of the moderate / severe boundary) so it's hard to blame that for the differences.

A couple of days ago had a letter from Dr.Ha (respiratory / sleep apnoes) acknowledging the corrections I made in an email and with a revised version of his GP letter with my meds put right.

Just noticed another mini-rash  starting up in that same familiar right wrist spot. It'll probably go much darker red overnight.. Not sure if that thing at bottom right is another one or not yet.

Question: I've just finished the week off Lenalidomide, I start a new week of it this evening. If it's a side-effect, do these rashes know?





























Springfield later today (11:00, no need to get up early) for Zometa and meds and hopefully a decent walk in Admiral's Park on the way home afterwards. I need one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...