Friday 29 October 2021

29/10/21 Springfield, EarPAP

A good morning at Springfield - very quiet, so I got plenty of attention without any delays. They got the canula in at the second attempt, and lunch (pasta carbonara) was excellent. Took the new meds home via a shortish walk in Admiral's Park.

That mini-rash hasn't developed - if anything it's faded a little. Definitely not the established pattern, and I can't see any other ones developing.

A new anti-snoring gadget arrived in the post. It hooks over the ear, detects snoring through its microphone, and then transmits impulses to the vagus nerve to relax the airways and relieve the snoring. That's what they say. We'll see. You can't have it in the same ear as a hearing aid (just won't fit right) so should be OK overnight, but if I want use it downstairs if I'm likely to fall asleep and annoy Sue, it'll mean taking one hearing aid out with attendant risk of losing it...  That's if it works, of course. I have a feeling I may be using the 30-day return period.












I was much less sleepy yesterday, which is an improvement!

Good boules at Birchanger / Thorley. I started partnering a newbie in doubles (and I suspect he'd played a bit of petanque before), then he had to leave so the rest of us played a three-way singles and agreed to call it a day and an honourable draw at 8-8-8- Even though it was a very warm day (up to 18C), it still gets cold after 21:00 and not much fun to be out in a rather exposed place like the Birchanger piste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...