Monday 11 October 2021

11/10/21 Primary 3 COVID vaccination

We had our third COVID vaccinations yesterday morning - classed as Primary 3 for me because of my immune-compromised status, and booster for Sue. That's opposite arms to the 'flu vaccination at the GP surgery the day before. I've had no reaction whatsoever to either of them - not even the very slight soreness at the injection site that I had last time.

That's about it for tonight. I've somehow managed to reach double my Activity Target - must have been the walk from the Chelmsford City Football Club car park to the vaccination centre (Melbourne Health Centre) and back again. I've been at home doing nothing very much apart from making butter and cleaning the cat drinking fountain since we got home. And falling asleep of course, plus the usual emails and admitting people to the facebook group. All routine stuff, like cooking dinner. I did steamed leeks in a parsley sauce, which I was quite pleased with. Also a couple of duck breasts and some mini roast potatoes.

Boules at Epping later this morning, if the weather looks good enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...