Wednesday 20 October 2021

20/10/21 Warm winds at Tower

The good weather just won't give up. Temperatures up to 19C today, and the evening at Tower Petanque stayed good although rather windy, but it was a remarkably warm wind so the electric handwarmer was hardly needed. OTOH, I felt a bit less steady on my legs than usual, especially when stepping over the substantial wooden barriers that separate the terrain from the surrounding territory. So for the first time I used my stick for help, and that created a few problems in handling boules, magnet, and stick in one hand while leaving the other free for the "action" boule. Yet more things to practice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...