Sunday 31 October 2021

31/10/21 (3) Bathroom Scales, EarPAP, stairs

 According to my rather ancient ones I've lost a whole kilogram in one day, and two over the last three days.

I think it's time to replace. Off I go Up The Jungle again...













Last night's EarPAP claimed just 24% success (out of 1056 snores). Getting lower every time.

A while ago I was pleased with myself for going straight up the stairs without needing to hold on to anything. It's not so good now. I can still do it but only slowly and needing to get both feet onto the same step to re-set my balance for the next four or five. Much better if I have one hand free for the handrail to keep me going. This confirms my feeling that balance generally has got worse then it used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...