Saturday 9 October 2021

09/10/21 Splits

Despite all my best precautions, right hand finger splits are back. I've got a definite one on my right thumb and a couple more starting up on fingers. Heaven knows  what they;'re going to be like when we get to sub-zero temperatures. it looks as if I'll be fighting them all the way through to next spring. Main thing now is to get these new ones on to the healing stage before they get any worse. Vaseline, gloves, hand creams, hand warmers all the way.

Did Pill Organisation yesterday morning while the water softener was having its biennial service, then went to Ongar for a little practice and to leave the messages  that I'll miss Sunday morning because of the vaccination appointment, and that after the unpleasant experience of a few days ago I'm likely to be a rather less regular player until things start warming up again. And they haven't even got properly autumnal yet, let alone wintry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

28/04/24 Cement!

 An early morning trip to London last Thursday morning, and straight into anaesthesia and the procedure. I gather it took a bit over two hou...