Saturday 2 October 2021

02/10/21 (2) Grey, idiot

 Another grey, cold, dank, wet, rainy day. I haven't been out of the house yet (14:15) and don't expect I will, so may have to get the under-desk exercise bike out or I'll miss myactivity target by rather too much

A bit of autumn colour at the back, but very little at the front of the house:













Should have done Pill Organisation yesterday, so had no pills to take this morning. All sorted out now.

Hoping for better weather tomorrow morning, but unlikely to get it. I'm playing for Tower in the Essex & Herts Winter League starting 10:00, while Epping are playing the second leg of the Epping Ongar Challenge at Ongar.

Going downstairs to make some spreadable butter now.


I have to award myself first prize in the idiot of the month competition. I made rather late cat & people tea a bit after 16:00. Then I went upstairs intending to do some things online, but inevitably fell asleep in my chair. Woke up, the clock said 18:45 - time to start the evening meal for 19:15 and Strictly (half an hour late so as to cut out ad breaks and some of the other rubbish before reaching real time).. Simple meal - just reheating some leftover bolognese sauce from the freezer and adding some pasta. And then I looked at the time - 17:15 not 19:15! I must have mis-read by two house first time, while coming too fast out of deep sleep. So we had our evening meal two hours early. Stupid!

Can I blame this on the myeloma? Maybe just a bit because of the tiredness, but only a bit. My fault the rest of the way.









Still raining hard. Whatever happens in the morning the piste will be very wet. It'll be slow and the boles will tend to run straighter than usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

25/03/24 Back to Boules

First session of 2024 yesterday as the temperature was not too bad yesterday morning and for once it wasn't raining. Played two doubles ...