Saturday 30 October 2021

30/10/21 EarPAP, and various

That mini-rash has faded completely away. Ankle oedema is there but at a tolerable level. As I have nothing particular on later today, I might have a Furosemide after breakfast. Of course I'm still waiting for appointments from the sleep apnoea man and the dermatology man.

An intriguing report from the EarPAP anti-snoring gadget last night:
















Claiming a 100%  seems a bit much, especially on the default settings It also makes for an interesting comparison with SnoreLab:
















I'll try again tonight, see how they match up.

Less sleepy again yesterday, I seem to have come out of a bad patch  of that recently. Maybe because I'm back on Lenalidomide for another three weeks?

Didn't go U3A boules yesterday - rain far too heavy and I hear that those who did go decamped early and went  to the King's Head for coffee and cakes. Having lost a whole kilogram since September 20 I don't really need that, especially because I'm on a bit of an upswing at the moment. Too much pasta carbonara at Springfield, probably:



No comments:

Post a Comment

15/04/24 Good news, mostly

I have my appointment for CT scan and pre-assessment at UCLH (Euston) on Wed 17th, probable surgery date for the cement injection Thursday 2...